Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Afternoon

I was making Henry's allergy free bread in the kitchen while Jer played Sorry! with the girls.  When they finished the game, Leila packed it up and put some blankets on Jer so he could take a nap.
The girls grabbed the iPad and played some games while he slept.
Today we finally made our first snowman of the year!  Jer and the girls rolled up the body pieces.
Then Jer and I hefted the heavy mounds together into a snowman.  We put twigs in the right places to make him into Olaf.  Then I went inside to get the snow markers the kids had gotten for Christmas.
Jer wrote the kids' names in the snow and the kids decorated Olaf.
The kids loved using the markers to color in the snow.
He is a Christmas tie-dye version of Olaf.
And the kids love him :)

No comments: