Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Flyin' High

 The best part about having a raised ceiling in the dining room?
 Throwing children up into the air.
 They love it.
 Henry went to the dentist for the first time this past week and has a skin reaction on his cheek - I am not sure what it was, flouride treatment or polishing, but it is still bright red a week later.
 Leila had sports team day at school, so we rummaged around and found this cheerleader outfit.
 She had a lot of fun!
 This is our afternoon beading/snack session.
 Henry chose snack.
 Leila and Paige put on a show for me during the other kids naps the other day.  Leila got to be home with the kids because it was MLK Day.
Leila made a program that said:
...
Leila an Paige
We will sing
We will dance
We will have fun
I love you
...
I only helped her spell Paige and dance.  I can't believe how much she can read and write already!
 Greta was up for the show too, she seemed to have fun, so I think that they delivered.
 We are home today because Henry got sick yesterday at Lindsey's, and then again three more times last night.
He is doing great this morning though, so I am happy!  I finally got a real smile by asking him to say boogers instead of cheese.

No comments: