Friday, November 1, 2013

Feeding Henry and Halloween


I am pretty sure I have a picture almost exactly like this of Leila feeding Stella. 

I was going to delete this because of the weird face Stella is pulling, but then I saw that Henry was pulling the exact same one. 

Leila decided to get in on it, I am not sure if they were both trying to be big helpers, or both trying to steal the rest of his cereal! 

Henry is a new baby now that I have eliminated milk, egg, wheat, and peanuts from his diet and mine. 

He can play by himself!  For long periods of time! 

And he has started to communicate more.  Mostly in the form of a ROAR!  That Stella taught him to do whenever he wanted his dino pacifier.  Now a roar means he is happy or there is something nearby that he wants.  In the above picture he is roaring and flapping his arms.

Happy Halloween!  We had a monkey, tiger, and dragon this year.  Henry did not get to go out trick or treating this year because it was raining, so he stayed home with Jer to help pass out candy.  Leila and Stella and I went around the neighborhood with our umbrellas (Leila even had a monkey one!) 

We got lots of comments on our pumpkins - I bought the potatohead pieces last year on clearance.

They worked out great and were way easier than actually carving pumpkins!  :)  We may have to use them for a couple of years until the kids can scrape out their own pumpkins! 
 

No comments: