Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



We had a great time with family yesterday celebrating Thanksgiving.  I thought that I would let the girls caption the pictures that Jenna took.

L: I love you Jenna please get another picture of you and me again and I will be with you at Christmas so I hope you bring your ipad at Christmas please Jenna and take a picture again at grandma and grandpa's, thank you Jenna.

L: Stella do you want to do this again?

S: Rod laugheded when I did this.

S: Me and Uncle Rod do kisses.

L: Shane I hope I see you again soon.  We love taking pictures and hold me on your shoulders again please Shane.

S: Me and Shane says I give him a kiss and laugh.

L: Jenna I hope that I get to come see you again so please bring your camera.

L: I thought this was a three people couch. Uncle Rod please bring Luke, Jenna, and Shane, and Aunt Kerri so I can see them again soon, and you please come too.

No comments: