Here is my baking helper, Leila, getting all she can out of the bowl.
We have a veggie tales CD in our minivan (thanks Misti!) that has not come out in about 2 years. The kids love listening to it and beg to hear it every time we go anywhere. One of the songs on it is The Muffin Man. The other night on the way home, Leila asked if we could go to Drury Lane so that we could meet the muffin man.
Henry is getting so close to walking already! He can stand independently and has taken one step a couple of times. The time is just flying! I can't believe he is almost one!
Stella cheesing for the camera. I have been having more fun conversations with her lately:
S: Can we go on the alligator (elevator) at the library?
S: I love going to the cobbage (cottage)
S: She told mine ears.
(spinning) S: Mom I am getting busy (dizzy)
Stella, Norah, Henry, and I got to join Leila's class for their Thanksgiving feast. She is wearing her pilgrim hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment