Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Personality Post

I am pretty sure that I skipped this post last year, let's blame COVID because that is an easy thing to do.  I decided to just do it today so that it does not stay on my to-do list all summer.  Here is a link to the previous one, which links back to the one before that, and so on.  I never read the previous posts until AFTER I write the newest one.  Hopefully that way I am not swayed by my previous opinions any maybe even say something new and interesting.


Leila Grace - she is our oldest and loves to help others (even if her siblings sometime wish that she wouldn't help them).  She has a kind and gentle spirit with an excellent sense of style.  She loves to accessorize an outfit or do something special with her beautiful long hair that just sets her apart.  Leila is loving, maternal, and responsible.  I think that she will be ready to start babysitting soon.  She is smart and humble, and a loyal friend.  

Stella Joy - she is our middle child and full of adventure.  Stella acts first and asks questions later.  She is kind and thoughtful, always the first to remember to say thank you.  Stella can be a firecracker, full of energy that needs somewhere to go.  Stella loves to create, she has an artist's spirit.  Stella is very sensitive and loves to play with her friends.  She is very generous, spending the last of her money on gifts for others.  


Henry Jay - he is our youngest and always wants to keep up with his sisters.  He is meticulous with coloring and origami, loves puzzles and playing sports.  Henry is very sensitive and quiet, a good friend, and seeks fairness.  He is full of energy and loves to read.  Henry is the first to want to help with any project around the house, no matter how hard the work will be.  


We love these children so much, they are such a blessing from God.  I am so grateful to walk alongside them and guide them to become the unique and wonderful people He created them to be.  I am excited to see how much more our love for them grows as they continue to develop more into themselves.

No comments: