Leila loves to read and loves to play games and enjoys being good at schoolwork. She hates to be wrong and will argue her point way past when it was worth dropping it. I am really enjoying playing more adult games with her and she it getting better at them - she has a tic tac toe strategy that almost never loses!
Stella loves to read and play with friends. She loves school and continues to say silly things that make me laugh. She has big emotions and a big personality. She is very kind and wants things to go her way. She is the messy one between the girls and has toys and papers stuffed in every available space in her room.
Henry loves a tank top. He has a firecracker personality and loves to play sports. He would love to play games with balls outside as much as possible. He is very loving and is usually the peacemaker between the kids.
The days are long but the years are short. I will look back on this some day and think that they were so little and I didn't even realize it! Because right now I am thinking how old they are already and I can hardly believe how quickly time is passing!
They fight with each other constantly but they love each other very much. I am glad that they are learning their people skills with one another, I just wish they would realize that hurting each other is not the answer. Oh well, I am sure that is all a part of this parenting thing, and that we need to continue to hammer these lessons home. God is good. We are so blessed, I am so happy to call them mine and to see what He has in store for them in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment