Stella had no idea that you could eat boiled eggs and enjoyed her Easter eggs even more!
Jer and the kids made some of Henry's snickerdoodles after I made the dough and went out with the mad gab girls for the night.
This is a unicorn and then it says By: The Kids. They were super proud of this creation on lite brite.
Henry could not stop looking for eggs long enough for me to take a picture.
Grandpa hid them all over his basement for the kids.
Our kids loved to play with Ari - he is starting to crawl already!
Papa hid some eggs for the kids in his front yard.
Henry was wiped out from all of the fun.
They got one last egg hunt in our basement. Jer thought this was a bit of overkill, but it was a lot of fun :)
The kids had their spring concert at Christ Memorial Church. Stella did sacred dance as part of the program.
The GEMS girls wrapped up the year with laser tag, arcade games, and ice cream.
We went to community day at Dutch Village. I should remember that it is always super cold and dress warmer next time!
Stella & Leila could be in their own seat.
Leila wanted to do a rattlesnake braid in my hair. Apparently it wasn't quite long enough though.
I went with Leila's class on a field trip to the Grand Rapids Museum. Leila and her friends Jill and Eliana were in my group and they had a blast! The three of them were inseparable and linked arms almost everywhere they went.
Leila ran her first 5k during the Tulip Time run.
Jer ran it with her.
Stella and Henry did the kids fun run.
Jer also ran the 10k.
We played at the playground for a bit afterward.
Then got our drinks at Boatwerks for and after race treat.
Kari led the kids in a game of Headbanz with Grandma Dort on Sunday.
Jer went with Henry on his field trip to Bill's Greenhouse to make his mother's day present.
The kids put on their Dutch costumes for pictures on almost the only sunny day during Tulip Time.
I wore Stella's costume when I was a kid! I am pretty sure that my cabbage patch doll had a matching one as well.
The girls convinced Dani & Eleanor to put their costumes on for pictures too!
We went downtown with Traps for our annual Tulip Time junk food night. Isaac played duck duck goose with the kids.
Leila told Henry to photo bomb.
Leila was pretty sure she was too old to be in this picture, but I told her she had to :)
Kid Quotes:
(leaves kitchen where Jeremy is and comes to the other side of the house where I am brushing my teeth)
Henry: Mom, can you please get my cereal down?
Stella: Is this a zit on my face or a crumb? Cause I can move it around.
(Cutting Henry’s toenails)
Henry: Owww! ... Mom, I bet that’s how baby wolves learn how to howl. Their mamas cut their toenails and they say oowwwwoooooo!!



No comments:
Post a Comment