It is nice to see that we had good weather in the not too distant past.
We also got something delivered in a large box that the kids needed to make into a train or something.
Henry started threeschool and was very proud!
We recently had a couple of cousins over for a play date and lunch time was like old times when I watched all of these kids at once (plus more! :)
The first Christmas ad came and the kids immediately each claimed a different color pen and circled items to their hearts' content. After they were finished, I asked Leila if they had left anything uncircled, and she said at least 4 or 5 things.
Henry is my helper - he helped me make brownies (I got to lick that spatula)
and then we made some cocoa rice crispie treats for him.
The girls finished up their soccer seasons yesterday. It was fun, but I am ready to have less on the calendar :)
coach Crystal, Anna, Amelia, Kyla, Sophia, Nyla, coach Edgar
Greta, Kylie, Leila, Peyton, Petra (not pictured)
We had Jer's family over for the Michigan Michigan State football game yesterday.There were varying levels of interest and allegiance. Michigan pulled out a win, but not by nearly the margin that was expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment