Leila's class
Stella's class
Leila and Stella at after school program
Henry finally got a turn to take a drive in uncle Rod's jeep!
Aunt Kerri's work had a kids wild run obstacle course that the girls went through.
Stella was willing to get a bit wet and dirty, but Leila was not as into it.
Jer took the kids downtown
After a great soccer practice or game, I forgot which, I took Leila to McDonald's for an ice cream cone.
She decided to go for the chocolate dipped one,
but it got really messy
really quickly :)
Just before the job change up, I babysat a my friend Robyn's 6 month old son, Juden, for the day - along with the usual suspects.
I forgot how much work babies are!! :) And fun to snuggle too!
Henry is my super helper. He loves to vacuum.
Leila's class at walk-a-thon for school
The girls got to walk with uncle Rod too.
Jer braved the stench and managed to lift the carcass into our yard waste bin.
Then it was time to head over to the high school for Homecoming Family Weekend.
There was free supper, kids games, petting zoo, and dunk tank.
The kids and I stood in line to make sure that uncle Rod got dunked!
They all missed and were too chicken to just push the button, so we had to let the next kid in line do our dirty work for us.
The next morning Jer and Ryan ran the 5k trail run and Jer placed first in his age group!
While the guys ran, the kids played on the field with friends and then did the kids run.
Stella found her friend Sawyer and stuck with her the rest of the morning, she even ate the free breakfast with Sawyer's family instead of us!
We went apple picking on a Saturday afternoon (Stella was having a play date with Norah, so she missed the fun).
We got a little over 70 pounds!
Stella's class went to the Nature Center on a field trip. Her favorite part was when a frog peed on one of the staff as she was showing it to the kids.
The girls are both doing soccer this year - which is one of the reasons we are so busy!
Stella was the goalie!
Her favorite position is either goalie or forward.
Leila needed some convincing to join the team again this year, but as the season has gone on, she is really starting to enjoy it and get in there!
Leila's favorite position is defense, goalie, or sitting out and cheering for teammates!
Stella had one game in the rain. She got quite soaked but did not seem to mind.
She even scored a goal!
Leila doing a throw in.
Stella in ready position.
Henry and I now have one day a week just the two of us. We spent a LONG time organizing our legos enough to find all the pieces to make this tow truck. :)
We had dinner downtown and stayed for the fire truck parade!
It was cold, but we stayed warm enough under our blankets in the truck bed :)
Jer decided it was time to teach the next generation the art of ping pong.
We may have a new world champion someday, you never know.
It was raining the other day when we got home from school, and since Stella was wearing her rain boots, she decided that she needed to run and find a puddle to jump in.
Henry is working on his selfie skills.
Stella stuck a Mr. Potatohead piece in her nostril. I had to laugh.
Kid Quotes:
Stella: Mom, I accidentally broke this, but Leila's not mad at me because I didn't show her.
Looking through the Target ad.
Henry: I want those roller skates. But not pink. Ones with supersonic jets.
I put ketchup on Stella's hot dog.
Me: Does that look good?
Stella: Do we have any mango?
Me: Mango? I don't know what we're talking about.
Stella: The white stuff?
Me: Mayo?
Stella: Yeah, can I have some mayo on it?
Stella: When mommy and daddy die, you'll be in charge Leila, and then we'll do lots of fun stuff, right?
I was blow drying my hair and couldn't resist blowing at Henry's face.
Henry: Stop smoking me!
Henry: Clapping hurts my hands.
Me: Maybe you'd better stop.
Henry: But it's my favorite thing to do!
Stella: mom, it's good that the boring colors aren't in the rainbow.
In the waiting room at the doctor's office after Henry and Stella's allergy shots, Henry sees a nurse.
Henry: Mom! The lady in the blue shirt! She shot me!
Me: She gave you a shot?
Henry: Yep, she shot me.



































No comments:
Post a Comment