I managed to get my Disney post up quickly, but there are a few pictures from before we went that need to be shared as well, so we are going to go back in time, then forward :)
Stella & Norah post nap but before I made them be done with their lovies.
Stella, Norah, and their preschool class on fire safety day
We cut down our Christmas tree again this year,
but it was kid of muddy and dirty.
I was in a hurry to get going so I picked the first tree I saw and
Jer listened to me despite his reservations. I did not realize but I chose a tree that was actually a sucker from a tree that had been cut down previously.
So the bottom was pretty sparse and it was a bit misshapen. Oh well :)
Henry with Captain Crunch face.
Santa Claus parade!
The girls saw Anna and Elsa on a float and Anna had glasses - they thought that she must have worn contacts in the movie. :)
Leila was crying and yelling and did not want her picture taken.
Stella wanted her picture taken.
Henry and his bleach bubbles.
Up on the Rooftops with Bill, Dan, and Misti.
A great way to celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary.
The girls in the church Christmas program.
I forgot to bring the good camera, so they pictures weren't great.
Leila on book character day - she is Fancy Nancy
Stella manages to cut by holding her scissors this way - I have no idea how.
Shane and Aunt Kerri came over with a Christmas present for the kids while we finished up packing for Disney.
Leila loved getting a watch for Christmas.
One of Stella's favorites was Twilight Sparkle.
All of the kids loved making a train with boxes.
Uncle Ken helped the kids put together Henry's marble race game.
Henry did not want to leave the party and fell asleep listening to the adults talking.
Ryan, Kari, Reid, Paige, Zoe
Rich, Lindsey, Norah, Greta
Carol, John
Jer, Abby, Leila, Stella, Henry
We made the kids dance before they could open presents.
Leila got a nerf gun - she likes shooting things.
Stella poured her own applesauce.
Wacky Hair day at school!
I run errands with these two a lot when the older girls are at school. I always get asked if they are twins!
Leila did not get to play with one of Norah's new toys when she was at Aunt Lindsey's and so she put Norah on the Naughty (Nody) list. Nice are S - Stella, L - Leila, P - Paige, Z - Zoe, R - Reid, and G - Greta.
When Leila lost tooth number 2, she thought she should get $2.
While at a restaurant at Disney - Henry looked up and said, "Mom, I think Santa lost one of his reindeer."
Kid Quotes:
Stella: I always weigh 2.5".
Stella: mom, how old are you?
Me: 35.
Stella: Whoa, you're older than me!
Stella: Henry, is my mouth upside down?
Henry: No.
Stella: Good.
Stella: if you're a girl you don't need any mustache.
Stella: mom, if you give me one little cookie, I will get you a money out of my piggy bank. I will, I promise. Just one cookie, I have a money for you if you get down my piggy bank.
Apparently we're learning bribery early at our house.
(Talking about the countdown to Disney)
Stella: I hope we don't have to have pickles for lunch.
She has no idea what we are in for.
(Listening to the Christmas story)
Stella: I want to be an angel. A girl one.
(Playing with our Little People Nativity set - it plays the music for Away in a Manger)
Leila: (sings) The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes, but little Lord Jesus no crying he makes.
Leila: See? It plays the second verse.
(Henry coughs)
Henry: mom, there's something in my throat, can you get it out please?
(Hearing about the Thanksgiving feast at school today)
Leila: we had a roll, corn, mashed potatoes, and some kind of white meat.
Me: turkey?
Leila: no, I don't think that's it.
(Talking to Stella after a time out)
Me: It seems like you are having a hard time listening lately, why do you think that is?
Stella: It's kind of boring for me.
Leila: mom, I'm always in the mood to draw an eight.
(Driving home after school)
Henry: I want to go in the big pile of leaves!
Stella: yeah, jump in!
Henry: with the car!
(Picks up a super hero shield)
Henry: mom, punch me in the stomy-ache.
Me: where?
Henry: my stomy-ache.
Me: stomach?
Henry: yeah, hard!




No comments:
Post a Comment