It is hard to believe that there was no snow on the ground yesterday.
Now we are back to winter wonderland.
Greta and Henry could hardly walk through the snow to the backyard.
Lindsey was kind enough to send the snow gear along with her kids today.
We took 15 minutes to get everyone suited up.
I even remembered to make the kids go to the bathroom before putting on snow pants.
We were outside for probably 15 minutes.
Total. :)
Kid Quotes:
Stella: Mom, stop! I don't like being ticklished.
An ode to Dutch Village:
Henry: I love duck village. There are ducks there, but you can't ride them. I love the ducks and you can feed the ducks popcorn! But that's all you can feed them. And that's why its called duck village.
Henry: Can we make chex mix?
Leila: Chowder! Dog Chowder? What's that thing called?
Jer: Puppy chow?
Stella: mom!
Me: what?
Stella: I don't have to tell you.
Stella: mom, what starts with a B and has bunny ears?
Me: a bunny?
Stella: yes! You're good at this game.
(Dropping off Stella and Norah at preschool, trying to leave with Henry and Greta)
Henry: mom, I brought my backpack. I'm here to learn.
(Henry playing in the tub)
Henry: mom, I made you some hot chocolate! I put in sugar! And hot dogs! And salt and pepper!
Stella: mom, I think I broke my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment