It was wonderful to have a sweatshirt weather day! Even if there was still snow on the ground.
Henry loves a good stroller. He loves to be the one doing the pushing.
The girls decorated our driveway with rainbows.
And mathematical equations...a girl after my own heart. She wrote all of the addition equations for adding up to 10. Starting with P + 1...actually that is a 9. At first I thought she was already doing algebra.
Henry also enjoyed shoveling the snow onto the driveway.
The kids played their first round of golf for the season.
And there was a lot of umbrella twirling.
This looked like a fun toy to Stella.
Henry thought so too. They sort of managed to share it.
The other morning the kids made a pretend dinner at the picnic table.
Henry was stuck home on Sunday with pink eye...he took advantage of the situation to make a giant mess with the Easter eggs.
Stella spilled on one of her socks at dinner and said she was going to change them...but only changed the dirty one. It made me laugh.
Leila thought that I didn't see this sly move to keep Henry from playing the piano with her.
He managed to find a place on the bench and play with her. Stella is a puppy wearing boots in the background.
And quotable quotes:
After crying for some time...
Leila: Why am I crying?
Stella: Does Jesus have a belly button?
I tried to help Henry onto a stool for a snack...
Henry: No mom, no. I want to do it with my muscle power.
Me: who wants some banana?
(Stella raises her hand)
Me: you do?
Stella: no, I was just stretching kind of.
No comments:
Post a Comment