Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Henry's Belated Party

 Henry still LOVES the vacuum.  He also wants to help!
 We finally got around to celebrating Henry's birthday with my side, it took me a while to figure out presents since we had just done Christmas before his birthday.  I am glad we waited a bit, because he is much more able to enjoy them now that he is a little older.
 His sisters are enjoying them too.
 I feel like this is a look I get a lot from Stella too.
 It is fun to dump out all of the hair stuff at least once a week.
 Stella was doing her hair and makeup this morning and wanted her picture taken.
I finally figured out why Leila refuses to wear jeans.
L: Mom, you're wearing jeans.
A: Yep.
L: Princesses NEVER wear jeans.
A: What do they wear?
L: Dresses, dresses, dresses, dresses, dresses.

No comments: