Friday, April 18, 2014

Adventures in Bowling

 We are high rollers.  We rented the entire Northland Lanes bowling alley for Bill's 40th birthday.
 Happy birthday Bill!  Actually, we were the only ones there, we didn't actually rent the place,
 They just aren't very busy on Friday nights. Apparently.
 We did not mind this detail.
 It actually made it that much more enjoyable for us.
 The guys each played two games and the girls played each played one.
 We had more fun talking to each other :)
 The guy did let us run a candy tab...so we were sort of high rollers.
 Even if I did not break 100.
 I am not too worried about my dismal score seeing as I have not been bowling since I was pregnant with Leila.
 Here is the best shot of Dan and Misti.
 And a good one of Dan photo bombing us.
 And a good one of Jer and I.  It was nice to hang out with friends away from the kids for a night!

No comments: