For April Fool's Day I decided that Leila needed a joke. But this has to be thought out carefully, because she is not going to get the fact that it is a one-day-only type of thing, so she will keep doing it I am sure. I decided the most harmless trick would be to tell someone that there is a spider, then say, "April Fools!"
Leila's first victim was dada - after I told her the trick, she runs out to the kitchen and says to dada, "April Fools!"
We went to Duie's for lunch and she had perfected the spider gag, so she did it to Nana, Papa, and Duie. Then Nana decided to give her another trick - to tell people that mama has a baby in her belly - I DO NOT! :)
Tonight the joke was on us. Leila was saying - there's a bug in the family room...April Fools! And she kept saying it, so after a while we checked the family room, and there really was a bug.
Leila is the worst bargainer I have ever met. Whenever we are setting the amount of food she needs to finish in order to get dessert, she bargains higher. I tell her she needs to eat 2 beans, and she will say, "No - 3!" If I tell her to eat half of her sandwich she will tell me that she needs to eat the whole thing.
As you can see, Leila just got her pictures taken at Sears again. She did so great this time, I am glad we are over that crying through pictures hump. After the photo shoot, she was positioning me all day, she would say, "I need your foot here. Good, now stay there." This last one is the picture I went with. I had a hard time deciding!
Stella has been teething hard core the last few days - she has 4 nubs on the top through. She has been slightly clingy but not too crabby.



No comments:
Post a Comment