Friday, March 23, 2012

Adventures in Babysitting

Leila hates bandaids. I mean hates. I have only managed to put about 3 of them on in her life. Her cousin puts on 5 for fun, but she wants nothing to do with them. She had some blisters on her heels from shoes that were too tight (I told her that they were too tight, but she insisted that they fit fine). We put bandaids on them before bed last night, after a bit of a struggle. This morning when Jeremy got her up, she said, "Did it rain last night?" and he told her yes, and she said, "I heard it raining with my ear. I heard it with my bandaids too."
Stella is really starting to smile for the camera, it makes it so much easier to get a good shot of her.
Everyone smiles when we play airplane!
On Monday I had all four little girls by myself for a workday. It was quite an adventure, especially lunchtime...when everyone needs something at once. It went surprisingly well, I am hoping that continues for the next time!
Stella found the toilet paper, and discovered how much fun it is to unroll!
She even tried to eat some.
Then made a clean getaway.
With the heat and humidity lately her hair is curling up and looks so darling!
Today we have just one extra cousin to play with and the girls had a blast in the tub! Norah is used to having a whole tub for herself so she kept switching places with Leila who did not think that was allowed.