Sunday, March 18, 2012

No More Snow!

It is March and we have had about a week of 75-80 degree days, so I thought that I needed to update my blog, since it had a snowman on it. Stella has been sick, she had a fever, runny nose, and cough that pulled at the heartstrings.
She is over it now, which is so much nicer! Here the girls are helping me make cookies.
Stella woke up early from her nap, so I gave her a bunch of cheerios so I could finish up some work.
She is climbing up on everything now and starting to cruise.
She also is starting to get into a lot of stuff, so I need to make sure to pay attention to where she is at all times.
And she isn't the only one who gets into things, her sister likes to sneak jelly beans if they are out on the counter.
I love this picture of Stella, it looks like she has a funny secret.
The other day I put Leila down for nap with her head on the foot side and she thought this was the greatest thing ever, so most naps are now upside down.

No comments: