We went down to Centennial Park Saturday night to get pictures of the girls in their costumes while the tulips still look really nice. I did not tell Leila to pose with her hands like that, but she could not seem to come up with anything else to do with her hands.
The girls did a great job in spite of the fact that it was really cold and windy.
Papa took pictures too and his turned out better than mine, it might have something to do with a nicer camera that takes pictures every two seconds, so we ended up with 140 pictures to go through.
I like the ones of the girls separately because you only need one person to smile at a time.
I just LOVE this one :)
1 comment:
these are SO cute. leila is a little heart breaker and stella is such a munchkin!
Post a Comment