I always snooze this job on the calendar each year. It means that I have to catch the blog up so that I can do this post. I am skipping that today and just doing this post, I will update the rest later, otherwise I might not start at all.
Here is the link to past personality posts.
I can hardly believe that Leila is already 16 and driving independently. I know she is ready for this, but my mama heart has a harder time with it. Leila will be taking on two AP courses this year and just got a new job at Russ'. She has started crafting hard this summer, teaching herself via YouTube how to knit and crochet. We found a tote with a ton of nana's knitting needles, crochet hooks, and yarn in the basement. I love that Leila is analytical, decisive, inquisitive, resilient, and creative.
Stella is 14 and has a job at Dutch Village this summer. She has grown so much in the last year (in more ways than one - she is now as tall, if not taller, than Leila). She will be going to high school in the fall, and I just want time to slow down a bit! Stella really enjoys reading, and has used some of her earnings to purchase more books in her favorite series. I love that Stella is adventurous, caring, confident, empathetic, and persistent.
Henry is 12 and wishes he had a job to earn money like his sisters. When I said he could earn $10 for every 50 miles he biked, he surprised me by biking 36 miles in the first two days. He has been crafting a bit this summer as well, using oil pastels to create lifelike dragon eyes. I love that Henry is assertive, compassionate, diligent, meticulous, and hardworking.
We are so blessed with these children and I am excited to someday look back on these reflections when I already know how much more they have grown into themselves and what wonderful people they have become.
No comments:
Post a Comment