Saturday, June 1, 2024

August-November 2023

Cousin sleepover at papa's
Stella at camp Roger with Charlotte



Papa brought Henry to visit Leila while Stella was at camp



Laketown beach - Jer was going to practice swimming for the triathlon, but it was too wavy





High school orientation for Leila & Jill
Middle school orientation - El, Stella, Charlotte
First day of 5th grade - I want to be a soccer player when I grow up

First day of 7th grade - I want to be a coffee shop/bakery owner when I grow up


first day of 9th grade - when I grow up, I want to be a teacher


Luke's wedding




Training for the triathlon on Lake Macatawa


too much seaweed
More practicing!

The triathlon is finally here!
end of swim, start of bike


end of run!



Sleepover! Henry, Leila, Dani, Stella, Eleanor
This kid is a pool shark. I beat him 3 games in a row, then he made a bet with me that he could sink 2 shots in a row for $5. I took it and he did it. Then he bet $10 for 3 shots in a row. I again took him up on it and he did it and only had the 8 ball left. He asked if I’d make it $20 if he got that one on the first try. And you can see that he did. 🎱
Outdoor discovery center

Labor day breakfast with Grandpa
Apple picking with papa and cousins



games at papa's

Henry's soccer team
Another visit to dutch village to see Leila


Fall break staycation - bought a bunch of games

Went out for breakfast at deBoer
Bowling!








Henry got re-scratch tested - more items to add to his allergy shot serum




Abby's fall shopping trip
Halloween!
Leila, Jill, El, Stella, Charlotte





While they were trick or treating, I made applesauce and handed out candy
Papa's many ironic sweatshirts
Helpers at Gowan
Can you find Henry?
ODC hike

Leila and Jill were stage crew for the fall musical

Henry's drawing (got wet shortly after we took this picture, that was not fun)
Helping Greta with her market day craft

No comments: