The girls love to paint their nails!
One of the first warm days! I love it when they play together and get along.
Stella's class selling baked goods to save the rain forest.
Leila and Aunt Kerri performing a recital.
Luke let his cousins aim their paper airplanes at his head!
A cold Sunday night at the beach - just because it is cold doesn't mean the kids don't want to play in the sand!
Henry and Stella like to put their coats on backwards and use their hoods as "motorcycle helmets" and pretend to drive motorcycles.
Henry fell asleep with his fruit roll up in his hand on the way home from an appointment in Grand Rapids.
Leila took home some K'nex over spring break and made a bunch of bridges.
Dying Easter eggs.
The egg hunt at Papa's.
The girls went to Lindsey's one day of spring break while they were pet sitting.
Leila even held Georgie!
We got Norah the next day. We were going to go to the zoo, but the weather was cold and wet, so we played at home instead.
Henry's burger: burger, potato chips, ketchup, burger.
Stella’s version of uno...when Bill ran out of cards, he had to draw 7 more.
We found a fort on a walk through Walters Woods.
Saturday matinee movies were a lot of fun!
Leila and I tied in Qwirkle! She is going to be a gamer!
Jer is teaching the kids about fitness early! P90x anyone?
Luke, his girlfriend Camilla, Jenna, and Jer competed in Joe's Big Race to benefit Camp Roger's camper scholarship fund. The mustaches were Jeremy's idea for team branding.
Grandma's family donated to the camp, so I took a picture of the kids with the sign.
Windy days have meant lots of kite flying!
Dad took Kari, Lindsey, and I shopping again for a weekend. He brought a book along this go round and was much happier :)
It's a lie, he did want to come :)
Henry painted super hero rocks.
I went out for dinner with my whole department to Crazy Horse - it was a great night!
I took off the training wheels for Henry and Stella in the same afternoon!
They are both pros now and ask to bike whenever they can.
Tulip Time 5k and 10k - spending time at Kollen Park while Jeremy ran both races.
Sunday afternoon we went to Stella's school to play on the playground.
Tulip Time! We went downtown on Monday to eat junk food and watch the dancers.
Like father, like son.
Stella and Ella attempting to dance too.
Volksparade on Wednesday - the kids rode on the Ditto float with Faith and Andie.
I lifted Henry down from the float.
Henry: I'm tired.
Me: Why?
Henry: From all the walking.
They watched the last 3 minutes of the parade.
Then we took some pictures since they all had their costumes on.
This is their silly pose.
After all of the parade fun, we also had a picnic with E&V in Jenison.
Henry and Stella napped on the way there.
The kids were super excited to get balloons
and have their faces painted.
Henry was half Spider-Man, half Batman.
Stella was a unicorn.
Leila chose a butterfly.
Kinderparade! Papa, Norah, and Greta joined us to watch the kids march.
Stella
Leila
The girls found Uncle Rod!
How much candy did they have? Probably more than they should have.
Henry fell asleep again this year :)
Kid Quotes:
Leila: Do we have time to go to the library?
Me: Yes.
Leila (singing): Today is the best day of my life...
We are raising a nerd. :)
Stella: Dad, are you thinking about getting one ear pierced like a pirate?
Stella: Mom, I really want a loose tooth. Do you think I’ll have to wait until college??
Scrolling through an article on the internet...
Stella: What is that mama?
Me: An eyelash curler.
Stella: Oh. I thought it was an eye taker outer. Can you delete that picture? I don’t like looking at it.

No comments:
Post a Comment