Monday, September 11, 2017

Fall Update

 This summer Leila saw someone with a bracelet stand and wanted to make her own.
 Complete with advertising in chalk on the sidewalk and an open and closed sign along with a listing of products and prices.
 Our neighbors came over and after they all went to the neighbor's house instead, I saw that she had turned the sign to closed.  Too cute.
 School started!  Stella is now in first grade,
 Leila is in third grade,
 and Henry is doing young fives.

 We are also preparing for a home renovation, picking samples.  It is getting started and I am very excited.  I will be more excited when it is finished.
 I am back to just Henry and mom Wednesdays.  We played sorry the other morning and then went out for lunch with papa and grandma Dort.
 Then Henry and Grandma Dort raced cars after going to see the bird.
 The other weekend I went shopping with my dad and sisters and Jer took the kids bowling.


 Dad was a great sport again, hauling our finds to the car for us :)
 That Sunday we went out with Ken on his boat.









 We went to the truck parade on Labor Day, but the kids weren't too interested in watching.
 Then we had a play date with Norah and Greta and threw pennies in the fountain and walked around downtown.


 Stella gave herself "dangly" earrings with sparkly tattoos.
 Leila helped me make some soup!
We decided to tackle some of the demo ourselves and pull out the desk.  It was in there very solidly!

No comments: