Leila is getting in her reading minutes at Stella's soccer practice - she faced away from the action so that she wouldn't get distracted.
The girls like to swing a bit on the playground after practice.
Henry started soccer this year too! His is just the basics, no games.
We watched Juden a couple of times before his new sister Harley was born.
Leila especially loves to take care of kids.
We went to the HC Fall Classic 5k. Jeremy, Ryan, and Reid ran the 5k
And the rest of the kids cheered for them and ran the fun run.
Reid
Leila
Paige
Stella
Henry
Zoe
After the run in the morning, Leila had a double header soccer game in 90+ heat. Then we went apple picking in the nick of time.
My neighbor went the next day and she said the Honeycrisps were all sold out.
We put rollers in the girls hair on Sunday
Stella to Leila: You look like a dog.
Leila: That's not nice.
Stella: It was a compliment.
Henry fell asleep while eating his snack.
I titled this one a time of transition because we are in the middle of a home renovation project and Jeremy changed jobs. I am saving the reno pictures for before and afters, and I didn't take a picture of Jer for his first day at his new job, so no pictures to go with the title. :) Today is day 3 and he is enjoying it so far, I am happy for him and we are excited to start this new chapter in our lives.
Kid Quotes:
Henry: Underground is the sun's really big bed.
Stella: I know karate.
Me: How did you learn?
Stella: I taught myself. Kicks and hits.
Stella: At Leila's double decker game yesterday, daddy's coffee spilled.
Me: double header
Stella tried to get a snow day today (September 12) by sleeping with her pjs inside out and backwards, spoon under her pillow, and flushing an ice cube down the toilet. I told her it was not nearly time for winter, but she said it was worth a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment