Henry's birthday breakfast - homemade pancakes!
The girls made and wrapped presents for Henry for his birthday.
While we had some snow, Jer and Dan took the kids sledding on their backyard hill.
After sledding, Misti gave the kids hot chocolate.
Leila reading to Henry and Stella
We went to the beach on a cold Sunday evening
Jer reading to the kids in Henry's bed.
Henry and I went out for lunch with Grandma Dort and papa and then for a walk around Grandma's place.
He skipped nap that day, but apparently still needed one.
On the 100th day of school Leila needed to dress like she was 100 years old!
The library had a Paw Patrol paw-ty - the kids really enjoyed it!
Superbowl night we had cupcakes with too much food coloring in the frosting :)
Kid Quotes
Making garlic toast with supper, I asked Stella to get the garlic out of the cupboard. As a new reader she is sounding out words.
Stella: Garlic Salt or Garlic Pepper?
Henry: Leila and Stella call me superfunny.
Me: That's nice.
Henry: But I'm only a little bit funny.
Henry: I have a Patrick in my music class and in my school.
Me: Is it the same Patrick?
Henry: It doesn't wear the same shirt.
Henry: I won't stop loving you mom.
Stella: mom, I think I'm a chirp chirp chatter because I talk so much.
Henry: mom, Leila was saying to me in chargey stuff. And she's not in charge.






















No comments:
Post a Comment