Thursday, May 12, 2016

Don't Rain on my Parade

 Today was the Kinderparade - and Leila's first time walking it.  I was watching Norah and Greta today so I piled them all into the car and walked them down to the spot I had saved this morning.
 It seemed like the rain was over and I almost didn't bring the kids' coats, but changed my mind since it was sort of misting.
 The kids enjoyed eating snacks while they waited for the parade to start.
 They hear it coming!
 Horses!  Mom take our picture...did you take it?
 Leila is in the middle of the second row.
 Thankfully her teacher got her attention for us so she could wave.  Jer had to go back to work after watching her in the parade, but thankfully grandpa was still with me when it started to pour!  The parade wasn't done, but we had had enough.
 He helped me herd the children back to the van while we all got soaked.

No comments: