Today was the Saturday parade. I took the girls and met my parents and their friends at the spot we have watched the parade every year that I can remember. We sat with Nana & Papa, Barb & Rich, Dona & Jerry, and Dona's daughter Lisa's family.
After Henry woke up from his nap, Jer brought him down and met us there.
He loves anything loud, so he really enjoyed the parade.
We stood around for a bit afterward letting the crowd break up before we walked back to our van.
Stella, telling her great great aunt Duie about the parade:
I likeded Sparty the best. When I grow up I want to be Sparty.
After we got home from the parade we put the kids' costumes on and went to Centennial park to take pictures.
Both girls really wanted to hold Henry on their lap for the pictures.
He wanted to just sit on his own. And take off this funny hat.
Leila
Stella
Henry
And since we were right by the poster of Emily, we had to take a picture with her too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment