Monday, March 17, 2014

Silly Pictures

These girls love to make silly faces - especially with the help of Mr. Potatohead.
They just make me giggle.
Henry is a CLIMBER!  He is always climbing - sometimes getting stuck - as he is here.  He has been climbing up on top of the dining room table, so I have to keep my eye on him at all times.
Stella is potty training, here she is using her pull ups as mittens.
Here the girls are playing house with Paige, I think that Leila is tucking everyone into bed.
I love this action shot of Henry, you can see him getting ready to just take off!
Stella earned a jump rope as a potty training incentive, but Henry is the one who likes it the most I think.  He is constantly carrying it around (or being led around by his sisters).
I put up an Easter egg banner (you can see it farther down) that Leila thought looked like angry faces.  She wanted to make one too, so she found a fancy ribbon and drew, cut out, and decorated her eggs (by herself!!) and I got some clothes pins for her to attach them (her original plan was glue).
These girls are always putting on shows for us, they are also in charge of their own fashion choices, I give up! :)
Henry was the first one up after naps the other day and I pulled him around for a while in his dump truck, he loves to go for a ride!
The girls both fight over who gets to help me with anything that I am doing in the kitchen, here it is Stella's turn to stir the dry ingredients for some bread.
We made some blueberry pancakes the other day, I always forget how messy they are!
Stuck again.
Mom and dad gave the girls this picture that they had taken in a photo booth set up at their church.  Leila showed it to her cousin Norah this morning and said, "Wanna see what my grandma & grandpa look like?  They look like this, but bigger."  Jer and I looked at each other and tried not to burst out laughing.  After more cousins arrived, Leila showed the picture to her cousin Paige and I overheard, "Grandpa is handsome all the way."

No comments: