Jeremy has been slowly cutting down our dying red maple in the back yard. My parents are taking some of the wood and we are putting some in our yard waste bin.
We are down to one section left.
Seeing the swing set in the background of this picture reminds me of something Stella said the other day on the swings as I was pushing her.
S: I am going high! Like a diamond!!
I love that she inferred that since the song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has diamonds in the sky, they must be really high. :)
This is Stella getting hit with the fountain dead on. She loved walking through the fountain and getting soaked.
Leila still likes to take the spectator role in this activity and got a few drops on her the whole time.
On Labor Day Monday we went to Dutch Village after breakfast with Jer's family. Stella got her pants soaked while playing on the beach before we left, and I didn't have a spare set for her so she wore Henry's pants.
The girls loved the carousel again and all of the pretend horses and wagons. I am pretty sure they sat on each one.
I knew she would, she loves all of the rules and structure and activities. She is so excited that I couldn't get a picture of her where she isn't clapping. Every time I told her to say "Preschool!" she clapped.
Henry is finally getting the hang of eating puffs. He really enjoys them but has about a .207 batting average for keeping them in his mouth.
Stella got into my make up the other morning and we had to have the "too much make up makes you look like a clown" talk a bit earlier than I thought. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment