Saturday, June 22, 2013

Conversations


Henry is getting so big!  The other day at a restaurant a lady asked me if he was 9 months...and he is only 5 months!

Stella has been having lots of silly conversations with me lately, so I thought I should put them on the blog so that I will remember them.

S: Want to suck mine thumb?

S: Mama, know what?
Stella Joy
That's my name.

(I took off Stella's shirt)
S: You hurt mine hair!
A: Did I mess it up?
S: Yeah, can you clean it up?

S: He's walking bare feet!
A: Who?
S: The ant!
 
Henry has started baby cereal and now baby food.  He hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet, but I think he is having a growth spurt and needs more food.
 

The girls love to play games.

Memory, Trouble, and Mr. Potato Head!

Sometimes they wear Mrs. Potato Head's glasses.

Leila thinks she has taken on too much responsibility by aging.  
L: Mama, it is too hard being 4, I want to go back to being 3.
(then, after getting into trouble)
L: I told you it's too hard being 4! (accusatory voice)

Stella is in a big girl bed!  She decided she wanted no more crib, so we un-bunked the beds the other day.  It has gone quite well, with the exception of the first night.  
 

No comments: