The girls got a My Little Pony house that they like to play with together. I wouldn't necessarily call it sharing, more like if she is playing with it, I want to play with it, move over! :)
His big sisters love to hold him! Stella's limit is usually about 3 seconds, but she asks to hold him quite often.
Stella took him up on it, she actually went higher, but it is hard to time the camera to take the picture at the peak.
Leila likes to put on a show. I didn't put it all into the frame, but she is standing on a step stool, that is her stage.
Now Stella is on the step stool. She has reached the awkward kid smile stage. I can just hear her saying "CHEESE!"
Henry has started to like to take a pacifier, although he found his thumb for a while today. We will see which way he goes. Stella used a pacifier for a while, then switched to her thumb.
No comments:
Post a Comment