Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Leila was so excited to go trick or treating! She kept telling me that she was not scared of monsters...apparently she knows that there are scary things out and about on Halloween.
She was jumping up and down with excitement as Jeremy was taking this picture.
An alternate costume for both girls was the ladybug - Leila's wasn't quite warm enough and Stella's was too small, but I got a picture anyhow.
Can you tell which pumpkin I painted and which one Leila painted by herself?
I painted the other side with Stella's name
Grandma & Grandpa came to watch the girls and got to see them in costume.
Sunday all of the little cousins got their costumes on to trick or treat at Nana & Papa's house.
Lindsey also had seen this online so Stella and Norah each got some pictures inside of a pumpkin with their legs sticking out. It was pretty cold outside, so I am amazed at how well she did.
She is so cute I could just eat her up.
We also got pictures with Ellery - who apparently doesn't like having her picture taken and was told this picture was only of Leila and Stella. :)
The girls are growing up so fast!

No comments: