We are having a fun day today. Leila started the day by reading Clifford to her furry friends. She has memorized a lot of it!
Stella is a bit easier to get to smile, but she blinks a lot, I had to delete about a third of her pictures due to blinking.
I love this one, the look on her face is so funny.
In an effort to get a good smile, I kept asking Leila questions that she will think are silly, such as "Is your name Pumpkin Muffin?"
However you need to watch out and not be too silly, or she will turn her head while she is laughing...there go another third of the pictures! :) But apparently her name is Jelly Bean because this one turned out the best.
1 comment:
nice tactic with the silly questions! love these AND the halloween costume :)
Post a Comment