Saturday, July 9, 2011
Smile!
Stella has started smiling - I just love that! And cooing too, so much fun.
Leila is still adjusting well, but a bid for attention actually got me some ok pictures - she usually won't sit still for them.
We went downtown for street performers again, this time with two strollers, it worked well, Stella slept pretty much the whole time. The more I look at Stella, the more I am reminded of Leila - especially baby pictures, I almost need to check the hair to decide which is which.
Here we have the newer cousin pairing - Stella and Norah...7 weeks apart
Stella's hair is growing in a bit lighter, I am hoping that she doesn't lose it, it is so much a part of her - it is definitely the first thing anyone says when they see her. I think only one person has not commented on it - and we have seen a lot of people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment