This day she was also wearing her tutu and elmo socks. A wonderful fashion statement.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Nesting
We finally got an ok family picture again...it has been forever since we tried and or succeeded.
She will leave the room and say "Buh bye mama, see ya" and then turn around and come back in and say "Home now." I will ask her where she was and she will tell me that she got groceries. I will ask her what she got and it is usually milk, juice, raisins, bread, and sometimes cookies. She has an after nap routine of watching Caillou on the couch with a snack of crackers in a bowl and some water in a sippy cup.
The post title is nesting, and I did not take any pictures, but yesterday I had the need to do some more preparing for the baby and had Jeremy moving furniture all over. We put Leila's twin bed in her room along with the matching dresser and bedside stand, but still left her crib in there too. She has successfully taken four naps in her big girl bed, overall a pretty easy transition. In a couple of weeks she will sleep there at night too and we will put the crib in the baby's room. Right now the baby's room is pretty empty, just the dresser and a pack n play for Paige's naps, but will fill up soon with the crib and other stuff. We also moved the rocker into the family room and had to move everything around to make room for it and still have room for all of Leila's toys. I am very happy with the results and my nesting urges are satisfied for now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh man! How does she look so much older than when I last saw her a month ago?? What is going on. I love seeing these updates, Abb :)
Post a Comment