Friday, February 25, 2011

Turning a Corner

It is official...we are a minivan family. The dealership waxed her up nicely - she already got dirty when we went out today, so I am glad that I took the picture first! I am loving the automatic sliding doors. In some ways it is bigger than the old car, but it takes up about the same amount of room in the garage.
This is the puzzle we were working on when I asked Leila what the seal was balancing on his nose. She said, "Booger."
Here is the end of a record 4 hour nap and she did not even wake up when I took the picture...I think she was in the middle of a growth spurt or something. She loves to sleep with her blankets over her face.
Here we are feeling baby sister kicking. She loves to talk about baby sister and I am sure she has no idea what it all means, but she is excited anyway! :)

No comments: