Leila loves her Duplo blocks, she likes to build towers and is getting pretty good at it. She mostly likes to build straight up, but will improvise if we start her with a base.
This is the first time I did full pigtails, her hair is getting pretty long. She still loves reading and this is one of her new favorites,
Henry's Awful Mistake. She will say some of the words on pages that she knows of this book and others...like in
But No Elephants as soon as I turn one of the pages, she says "terrible crash" over and over in an imitation my overly excited voice.
Here Leila is putting her snack of cereal in the bowl in the toy and Molly waiting for her to drop some or walk away so she can get a few pieces.
Here I had her sitting on the couch trying to get a shot of the pigtails and after about 6 shots of her not looking at me and not smiling she finally turned, leaned forward, and smiled. :)

She has started to count. She has gotten up to four, but now usually says one, two, one. She is also giving herself time outs for some reason. Since I usually count to ten when she is in time out, she will say "Time out, one, two" and then repeat until I tell her she is not really in time out.
1 comment:
DUPLO BLOCKS ARE THE BEST... at least until you graduate to Legos. I can't believe how big Leila is!!
Post a Comment