The ladies at work were kind enough to throw me a baby shower! We got together after work at Bonnie's house and had a nice dinner with shower games and then I opened presents.
Here I did my best to hold on to all of the things that I got from Laura and Lynna (I used the table too, since my lap is shrinking). They bought me a blanket, onsies, bibs, pacifiers, a bath set, burp cloths, and a bottle drying rack:

Next was bath time items from Ron and Mary:

Peggy got me a blanket,
onsies, and bows for the baby's hair!
Brandan & Nicole got me a couple of outfits, soap and lotion, and a lullaby CD:

Stacy set me up for feedings with bowls, spoons, bottles, as well as
onsies and a cute little lamb:

Ellen & Joe set me up with the necessities like nail clippers, aspirator, dishwasher caddy, and mirror, as well as a toy ball.

My mom (Nana) brought burp cloths, and they bought us our stroller/carseat combo. My mother-in-law (Grandma) brought diapers (somehow we forgot to take a picture) and they bought us the baby's crib.
Ruth got me started with scrapbooking for the baby with some premade sheets - this will help my creativity immensely! And a cute pink doll.

Bonnie got me a bunny, a bunny bib, and a bunny book - do we see a theme here? :) She also got me a framed poem about putting the baby ahead of housework - a good reminder! :)

Karl & Cristy got me a carseat protector:

And here is a picture of most of the ladies:
Thank you everyone! It was a great time and I am so much more ready to have this baby! Thank you also for the advice you shared with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment