Yesterday was a baby day for us - we took the full day birthing class at Holland Hospital, learning labor techniques and interventions, post partum and all that fun stuff. After the class, I convinced Jer that we should put together the furniture we had bought for the nursery. I forgot to take pictures of us putting together the crib and dresser, but we did put it together while watching March Madness. :)

I am surprised how white the walls look in these pictures - they are actually a soft green.
2 comments:
It's so cute, Abby. :)
It all looks so great..the family room and the nursery! We took the day class at Holland too. It was a long day but better than having to go weekday nights. Just think, I was already in the hospital at 30 weeks. Keep up the good work growing baby girl Brandsen!
Post a Comment