Henry had a fever at school the day before so he had to stay home, but was full of energy and definitely not sick.
Christmas program - Henry and Stella were angels
Leila read part of Luke 2. Her stance in this pic is so typical for her.
Stella's third tooth fell out and the tooth fairy had Alice deliver her dollar.
Leila's class Christmas party.
Henry's class had a small concert for the parents - jingle bells was the favorite song.
Jer's work Christmas party.
Jenna and Keenan got engaged! She sent Jer and I this picture and I showed it to the kids one at a time. Both Leila and Henry asked if they were married, and Stella said, "Does Keenan have on nail polish?"
Christmas with Jer's side. Henry loved this football and couldn't wait to play with it. There may be a new dent in grandpa's wall downstairs. He even convinced Jer to throw it to him out in the street.
Toasting the newly engaged couple.
Stella kept trying to get into the picture :)
Leila's chip tower.
I painted Leila and Stella's fingernails with Christmas designs that they wanted to show off.
We had everyone but Shane and Hunter.
When we opened presents with just the 5 of us, I hid the pickle and apparently did a bad job because Stella found it immediately.
You can see how that went over with Leila!
Christmas Eve with my family at Papa's house. It was the 2 year anniversary since mom passed and it was good to spend it together.
Leila got pink foam rollers for Christmas and she has me put them in her hair after every bath and even tries to take extra baths so that she can have her hair curled.
This was from Christmas craft night at church - Leila's friend Dani came too.
Stella is very excited about her new Jojo bow.
We celebrated Henry's 6th birthday a bit early - he has been waiting YEARS to use this special "6" candle.
Papa even got him a giant "6" card to match.
We went hiking in sanctuary woods - it was very cold, but with the sun out it was beautiful.
Henry's new baseball tee/pitching machine from papa - I am sure this will get a ton of use.
Kid Quotes:
(I am walking on the treadmill)
Henry: Mom, watch me run really fast!
(Henry runs from one end of the basement to the other and back)
Me: Wow! You are getting so fast!
Henry: I can go faster, I know I can, I just can't get it out.
Me: What can't you get out?
Henry: My faster. I just can't get it out. But I know it's in there. I think that I'm saving it for emergencies.



No comments:
Post a Comment