I love before and afters! It is time :)
Entry from the garage - I forgot to take a picture before we unhooked the washer and dryer, but you get the idea.
They took out the tiny closet and roughed in a much smaller bathroom to create a mudroom with lockers and a large closet.
After!
During - from the opposite side:
After! I feel like we gained a whole room in this area - there is so much more space! I was initially worried that I would regret moving the laundry to the basement, but it was so worth it!
Entry looking toward kitchen before - no sight line...just looking down the stairway.
After! So much more open.
New small entry bathroom rough in:
After!
Dining room looking toward living room before - 3.5' opening:
We removed the built-in desk and they widened the opening to 8'.
After - they added a built-in book case to replace some of the storage we lost.
Dining room looking toward kitchen before:
Replaced track lighting with can lighting and two pendants, painted cabinets, new backsplash, new counters, new flooring after:
Kitchen before:
During - almost went with a mint green color but it was not neutral enough
After!
Before:
After:
Before:
After!
Before:
After!
Before:
After!
Before:
After!
Basement before:
We moved the washer and dryer downstairs - removed the drop ceiling to make room for the pipes and cut out the paneling around the window that had been hidden. There is so much more light down there now!
Kids bathroom before:
After - new paint, tile floor, painted cabinets, new sink, counter, tub/shower combo, and toilet!
Hallway before:
Hallway after - removed wall sconce and replaced it with two can lights, new paint, new flooring - I haven't decided if we will have artwork come back here or not!
Living room before
After - walls painted, flooring replaced, woodwork painted, new blinds.
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
My mom left us some money and we were able to make all of these home improvements - she would have loved it! I sure miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment