I decided to change out the light fixture in the bathroom because a while back a CFL bulb was in it and sparked and melted, which blew out one of the lights in the fixture itself. Henry was my assistant this morning and it was a good thing that Jer has a headlamp for running, or I would not have been able to see because his flashlight work is spotty at best. He took 3 pictures of me working on the light - 2 of them were of the ceiling, so I am lucky we got one!
I was explaining our morning project to Henry and started to talk about electricity because we were going to shut it off. I mentioned how the power plant makes electricity and then it comes into the house through wires and that lamps and other things run on electricity. He stops me and says, "Mom, but where's the power bush?" At which point I was very confused, until I remembered that I had said power plant - and apparently plant turned into bush in his head. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment