Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cottage Week

I finally have all of the pictures and am doing the cottage week post from August.  My pictures are not in order, but I am ok with it.
 Very dark picture, but kids playing in the yard around sunset.
 Henry and Zoe running and knocking each other over
 Leila used to her then-new glasses
 Nightly shanghai rummy game
Mom and dad brought up some Krispy Kreme donuts and got a bunch of hats for the kids too
I love to see this - mom and dad enjoying the night overlooking the lake




Dad frying bacon on the grill so it wouldn't stink up the house - also our red neck clothesline in the carport



Stairs from the beach - quite steep!
French braiding lessons





Nana telling the kids she is taking us all to Disney


Leila and too much sunscreen















Nana taking the kids back to school shopping
Sisters
Lindsey and I and our full grocery carts.  We made sure to get paper bags for dad.
Jer and his sweat-heart
Papa helping kids with balloons
And after Kari and I soaked him...
Which I am still surprised he has not retaliated against...it must still be coming.

No comments: