Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September in full Swing

Here is Henry with all of his comfort items - a Bob the Builder DVD, almond milk, his puppy, and his dino.
Stella got slightly messy with the wowbutter.
The big boys decided the kids could not have all the fun
and took turns on the swings
and rings.
Henry giving Greta some love.
Henry attempting to put his shirt on himself.
Stella is copying Leila's style.  Neither will let me choose their clothes anymore.
I finally got my first ride on the ferris wheel with the girls at Dutch Village!
I had a girls night with my sisters and Jer started a biker gang with the kids.
Leila has started soccer - here she was even the goalie!  She was reticent to participate, but has gradually started to come around and enjoy herself.  She still likes to stay within 5 feet of Coach Pete if she can help it.
It was a beautiful day with sun, clouds, rain, and a rainbow all taking turns.  This is a cool panorama, however it managed to cut out Stella's head, she must have been moving, imagine that :)
Jeremy and I celebrated 18 years from the day we started dating.
I can hardly believe we have that many years behind us already.  I just hope we have many more to come!
This past Sunday we went to Lisa's to ride horses and scare chickens.
The girls enjoyed chasing the rooster around.
The kids all got to ride Bing, the pony.
Stella is greeting Johnny.
Stella has gotten a bit horse crazy too, Paige is rubbing off on her :)
Leila loves horses too, I think.

No comments: