On Leila's birthday she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese.
Both girls had tons of fun, they especially liked the one where the machine took their pictures.
They even got to meet the big guy himself. And do a dance with him.
Henry had fun too, his favorite was this horse ride or the spinning teacup.
Leila can do monkey bars by herself!
The girls and I went up to Cran Hill for a day while nana and papa were camping with their church group.
Stella: mom are there pink horses at Cran Hill?
I remembered to pack almost everything, but not a pair of tennis shoes, so nana and papa were nice enough to take the girls around for me.
Here is Henry after falling asleep in the car, I love how his face is all smooshed.
Leila and I did each other's hair while the other kids were napping the other day.
Leila has three crazy buns.
Today is father's day, and we got to celebrate all fathers, but especially Jeremy.
He is such a great dad and husband and I am so grateful for him everyday.
Jer was helping Leila in the bathroom and she yells MOM!
Jer: my name is dad, how may I help you?
Me: laughing
Leila: no, I was yelling for mom.
We went to the beach and walked the pier with the kids - sort of nerve wracking, but nice.
The girls' favorite part was throwing rocks into the channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment