Henry was feeling super smiley for a while yesterday and I took full advantage by taking some pictures. He is flashing the smile more often now, which is really nice! His sisters love to help take care of him, handing me things when I change his diaper, entertaining him when he is crying, bringing him his pacifier, covering him with blankets, and the absolute favorite thing that both girls love to do is smother him with kisses. And I do mean smother...he needs to be rescued sometimes :)
Next week I go back to work already! I can't believe how fast time has flown! I am ready to get out of the house more, but not to be away from my babies. I am glad that I have the best of both worlds in working part time, and also that I can use family for daycare. I love that my children are spending time with their grandparents, aunts, and cousins and that those relationships are all that much stronger from the time spent together.
No comments:
Post a Comment