The nicer weather means we get to play outside more...the favorite thing is to fill this bucket with water, add a watering can, a few shovels, and a couple of pails, and you have the greatest toy ever.
I ran the Tulip Time 5k. Four years ago I got 2nd place in my age group, this year I got 47th. While I was a few minutes slower and less in shape this time around, I can't believe how much bigger this race has gotten! There were so many more people running!
This is the only tulip time picture for you this year...we went downtown and watched the dancers just once this year, and we had already done the dutch costume pictures while the tulips were still in bloom.
This was a day that I had all four little girls. I decided to put their hair in pony tails and line them up on the couch for a picture. Leila has the most hair, then Stella, then Norah, then Paige.
Later that day we played outside. These two spent most of the time trading water sippy cups back and forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment