Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa!

I think Leila likes the idea of Santa, but when she comes within 3 feet of him, that all goes out the window. While we were in line to sit on Santa's lap, she told me she hoped that he would give her a candy cane. I told her I was pretty sure that he would, and wondered if there was anything else she wanted. She said she would tell him that she wanted a barbie doll. When it was our turn, the tears began to fall.
Santa thought it would help if he gave her a candy cane, and one for mama and dada too.
Here she is trying bravely to give one to dada.

Santa wanted to give her one for Stella too, but she told him that Stella was too little. In the car on the ride home, Leila says, "I liked sitting by Santa." It showed baby girl, it showed :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You better get her a barbie for her stocking!