Thursday, August 4, 2011

Latest Sears Pics

The last time we went with Leila to have pictures professionally taken she cried the entire time. The best picture had puffy eyes and a sullen look on her face. This time was the exact opposite. She wanted to be in all of the pictures - even the ones of just Stella, and she smiled so nicely!!
You can see that I had a hard time picking a picture, but we went with the one below:


Stella on the other hand, was getting hungry or the lady just had her on her belly for too long. This was the best one, and it is just ok.
Leila continues to try to pose this way with Stella any time Stella is laying on the ground. She says, "Mama, can I lay by her? Mama can I touch her? Cheese!"
I liked this one the best of the two of them, so that is what we ordered.

No comments: