Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Riverbank 25k
Obviously pre-Stella here, but I did not get around to blogging about this before she was born. With Tulip Time, Riverbank, and Leila's birthday party going on the week before she was born, I just wanted to make it through the big events, then I was ready to have a baby...I did not think it would happen so soon, but I am glad it did.
Jeremy again ran the Fifth Third Riverbank 25k this year.
He shaved 10 minutes off from his previous time. I am so proud of him! He trained long and hard and a lot of early mornings to get ready.
Leila and I had breakfast with Nana and Papa during most of the run, then watched close to the finish line and waited for Jer to run by. We almost missed getting a picture of him because he came earlier than I had anticipated.
Good job babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment